Your donation can help save lives. Find a blood donation center near you.external link
Share with others the importance of blood donation & safety!
- Drop-in article: This pre-written article (available in Englishand Spanish) can be used in your newsletters, bulletins, blogs, or website. Or send to your local media for sharing during National Blood Donor Awareness Month.
- Social Media Resources: Share these resources on social media and tag us @BloodHealthEdexternal link on Twitter!
- Fact Sheets: Download or order print copies of these blood donation fact sheets.
- Video: Watch & share the “Protecting Our Blood Supply” video (available in Englishexternal link and Spanishexternal link ) to learn about how blood keeps us alive and how donated blood is kept safe.
Learn more about the importance of blood donation, blood types, and how to donate blood.
- American Red Cross Diversity in Blood Typesexternal link
- America’s Blood Centers: DonatingBlood.orgexternal link
- CDC’s Get Involved: Donate Blood. Save Livesexternal link .
- HHS: Giving = Living Campaignexternal link
- HHS: Giving Blood and Plasmaexternal link
- NHLBI’s Treatments for Blood Disorders Health Topic
- NLM’s Blood Transfusion and Donation Health Topicexternal link
Original Article – https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/education/blood/donation